Welcome to Glennie Sportsman's Club. We offer something for everybody, trap, rifle and pistol. Serving the Glennie, Mikado, Harrisville, Oscoda, Mio, Curran, Ossineke, Rose City and surrounding northeastern Michigan communities, we're conveniently located 3 miles West of Glennie.
GSC is a member/volunteer-operated, non-profit club that supports the cause of conservation in all of its phases. Safety is our priority. Hunter safety education, and youth education are offered.
Renewals and New Membership
- $50 dues
- Application Form
Board and Membership Meetings
- 1st Thursday of the month, 7:00 p.m.
Located in the Lott Baptist Church conference room
(Please use the back door at the left side of building)
- 100 yards
- 50 yards
- Lower range
- Woods Walk
- Coming soon
Safety is our #1 priority at GSC. Each member has an obligation toward the safety of themselves and guests they bring with them as well as others around them. We all watch each others' backs! If an accident happens at our club, it needs to be reported to club leadership by filling out our Incident Report Form.
- Closed or suspended when a Storm Warning is in effect for Alcona/Iosco Counties (near club area)
- Suspended when lightning is present near club area
- Here is the National Weather Service Link: http://www.crh.noaa.gov/grr/
- Meetings will be cancelled if winter storm warning is in effect.